London Pride always seeks to conform confidential and sustainable relationships with its customers. That is why we do our best to satisfy all of expectations and to be the most clear and consistent to our visitors. We respect our visitors' privacy and are committed to protect their personal information.
- Orders are processed and shipped on working days only (excluding major holidays).
- Most orders are processed within 1 - 2 working days.
- Our business hours are Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30 hrs.
Cancellation by us
Orders may be cancelled by our system in case of:
- Difficulty in processing payment information
- Inability to ship to the provided address
If your order is cancelled, you will be notified by an email with the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact London Pride customer service at 0330 111 8853
or via email email@example.com.
Right of cancellations
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us by phone at 0330 111 8853 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to arrange your request.
- To withdraw your order you must notify London Pride by telephone at 0330 111 8853 or via email email@example.com.
- After approving your order withdrawal, any sum debited to London Pride from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- The order cancellation is regarded approved when the goods are returned to us in its original condition, unused and unpacked.
- If you withdraw your order but London Pride has already processed the goods for delivery or you have already received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received and send the goods back to London Pride's address immediately at your own cost and risk.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order you still may return it on condition you have not taken the goods out of the sealed package. In this case you must send them back to the London Pride return address at your own cost and risk, unless the goods were supplied faulty or damaged.
Please note: you can not cancel your order if you have taken the goods you have ordered out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- Once payment has been received London Pride will notify you by sending an email that you provided in your registration form. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price.
- Payment is taken only after the goods has been despatched to you from our distribution centre.
If you would like to purchase a product from a multi-buy offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for the special discount, the product will be charged at the general price. Please note that on multi-buy offers, the lowest priced item will always be the 'free' one.
- We can deliver London Pride products anywhere within the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and most European and EU countries. We also ship to the USA & Australia.
- You may generally expect delivery within 4-5 days of purchase unless you have requested 24 hour delivery.
- If you have not received your order within 10 days, please contact our Customer Services at 0330 111 8853 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery outside EU
- For goods delivered outside of the EU, the shipment addressee will be considered as an importer into the country for which the shipment is consigned.
- The addressee will be responsible for both local taxes and all of customs duties and payments required
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any circumstance within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times indicated on the website are approximate, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- If you do not receive your goods within 30 days after it has been despatched to you, London Pride shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
Options of delivery
- Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class - All our UK deliveries are sent by 1st class Royal Mail. The majority of these parcels arrive within 1-3 days but sometimes it can take up to a week.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - If you order by 12am on a weekday, the parcel will be delivered to you the next day delivery by 1pm. It is also required to sign for the goods receipt either by you or someone at home. This option is considered the most expensive and depends on the weight of the shipment (the options and different prices will be indicated as you checkout). Orders from Friday will be delivered Monday, although sometimes they may come on a Saturday, but this is not guaranteed. Deliveries are not made on bank holidays.
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed - Are sent by Standard Air Mail. This generally takes about 1-2 weeks for EU countries and 2-3 weeks for countries outside the EU.
- All postage charges are clearly marked in your shopping basket as you check out. There is also a maximum postage charge. Once reached, it will not go higher. There are no 'hidden extras'.
- We make FREE UK delivery on orders over 40 pounds.
- If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your parcel may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are imposed once it reached the country of destination. Any such charges in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you.
- London Pride has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. We highly recommend that you check with your local custom or post office for more information about importation taxes and duties that may be imposed to your online order.
Returns & Exchanges
We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase, however, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase on LondonPride.online, you may return the unsealed product within 30 days after delivery for a refund or exchange. To do so you must make a clear statement of your wish to cancel, in writing, via email to email@example.com
- Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 working days from the time the exchange is received. An email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
- Please email us or ring us first to check. We don't guarantee we will refund after 30 days but will help if at all possible.
- Shipping fees are not refundable
Please note: used items are not eligible for exchange or return. Only products purchased on LondonPride.online may be returned for refund or exchange.
- You can post your items back using the address below
- When returning unwanted goods, please send it to us in the same condition that you received it, well packaged for the journey for a refund or alternative.
- In the parcel please give us your name and your order number. The order number will be a 8 digit number.
- Once your items have been refunded you will receive an email from us.
- Note that we do not normally refund postage costs.
- If you require advice on returning items, please contact the London Pride Customer service.
London Pride Limited
11 Hartley Copse
0330 111 8853
Damaged & Missed items
- When your order arrives, please check the box for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if the items received are damaged in transit, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org by phone 0330 111 8853 Members of our team will advise you on what to do next.
- Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To ensure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
- If any items are missing from your parcel when it arrives, please notify us as soon as possible.
- If you are asked to return your item, please make sure it is well packaged for the journey and sent 2nd Class Royal Mail. We will refund the cost of return postage by 2nd Class Royal Mail.
- If the delivered goods are not what you ordered, are damaged or are of an incorrect quantity, London Pride has no obligation to you unless you notify us of the existed problem within 10 working days after the goods has been delivered to you. London Pride is not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem.
- London Pride is not responsible for any force majeur circumstances caused by third parties beyond its reasonable control, such as failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to goods caused by third parties.
London Pride tries to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service Manager
If information provided still has not answered all of your questions, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it.