London Pride always seeks to conform confidential and sustainable relationships with its customers. That is why we do our best to satisfy all of expectations and to be the most clear and consistent to our visitors. We respect our visitors' privacy and are committed to protect their personal information.
This policy outlines our visions and actions in relation to dealing with customers' personal data. Please read the following article carefully to understand our approach in this case.
During the account registration process on londonpride.online, you will be required to provide us with your contact details such as email address and password. It is your responsibility for all actions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not reveal it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
Information we may collect
We only collect information that our visitors volunteer to give while using our services. This includes information provided at the time of account registration to our site, subscribing to our services or posting material. Visitors may always choose not to provide information (it is possible to access our website and browse it without disclosing personal data). London Pride does not collect information about our visitors from other sources.
The cases when we also may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may ask you for information in case of reporting a problem with using our service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to give us feedback on our products and services. We use such information to improve our services and your total satisfaction with it, although you do not have to do it.
- Details of your visits to our site such as visited pages, carried out transactions and the fulfilment of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Use of information
We do not collect nor use personal data for any purposes outside of customer service, site administration, online shopping and company communication. Otherwise, we will obtain our customer's consent first.
We use information in the following ways:
- To make the content of our site presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that might interest you in case you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services if you have consented to this.
Please note: If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you may change your subscription or unsubscribe entirely from our newsletter or other services in the ‘My Account’ section of our site.
The Data protection act
London Pride does not pass on our visitors' personal data to any outside parties. We value our customers’ privacy and keep it secure.